“Why should I hire a property manager? I can do it myself and save money.” Ah yes… we’ve all heard this before, and sometimes an owner is a successful manager of their own properties. But make one little mistake in the screening or in filling out the rental agreement or in the serving of an eviction notice and it can cost you BIG! Let’s face it – the chances of an inexperienced owner making a costly mistake are MUCH GREATER than someone with 20 – 30 years experience managing real estate.
The strength of any good property manager comes from many many years of successful problem solving. If you learn from and remember all the errors of your past then you will be unlikely to repeat them. This applies to any profession, whether it be property management, rocket design or marriage! The measure of any person should not be all the wonderful things they have done … rather all the mistakes they have made and what they did with them. Always look for someone with at least 10 years experience in their chosen field. Do you have 10 years experience in property management?
Consider a few benefits of professional management:
- Peace of mind – no late night phone calls about anything
- Advice that saves you money and time
- Correct pricing that is attractive to renters AND gives maximum income to the owner
- Wise screening and selection of people applying to rent
- Repairs done inexpensively and correctly to retain the value of your property
- Properly prepared paperwork that will stand up in court if need be
- Advertising that makes people want to pick up the phone and call
- Prompt responses to all phone calls 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Proper handling of all rents and deposits
- Resolution of tenant conflicts on your behalf
- Quick and correct eviction processing of all that do not pay
Red Roof Rentals has all of these attributes. Our 35 years experience in property management, $95 flat rate management fee and a “fair but firm” mindset sets us apart from the rest. We are all about getting things done on time, correctly and affordably. Our goal is to get homes rented to the right people, at the right price… right away.
Why not let our experience go to work for you today?