Our philosophy is to run a “low profile” and low overhead office which allows us to charge a Flat-Rate Management Fee of as little as $95! Screening tenants is one of the keys to successful management, and we excel at it. We have had just about every trick in the book pulled on us in the past, so we seldom get fooled anymore! No one bats 1,000, and if we make an error we step up to the plate and take responsibility for it.
For our owners we always try to maximize their rental income and control their expenses.
1. MONEY – have some – to put down as a holding deposit when you find the place you want.
2. TIMING – don’t start too soon – if your lease isn’t up for 3 more months then it’s too soon.
3. LANDLORD REFERENCE – have a good one – it’s very important to be able to get a good recommendation from your present landlord so try to establish a good track record BEFORE you go out looking for your next place by:
- Paying on time
- Causing no trouble
- Taking good care of your rental unit
- Always complying with your rental contract.
Read more »
Here at Red Roof we are always trying to improve the service we provide to our owners. Let’s face it… the property owner is the one paying us for our service so we really should listen to owner’s needs if we want to succeed in this business.
Recently I sat down with my staff at The Lady Luck Cowboy Restaurant next to my office (the food is good there!). I laid a blank pad of paper on the table and asked them “If an owner could have anything for management, regardless of whether it was good or bad for Red Roof, what would they want?” I told them to put aside whether they thought an idea was possible or not and just get the thoughts out as they came. Here are some of the ideas that came up:
Read more »
Want MORE SERVICE & LESS WORRY?
INTRODUCING Red Roof “PLUS”, a new management plan for the new year!
Our “original recipe” CLASSIC $95 management plan has been, and continues to be, overwhelmingly popular with our property owners. It provides an excellent level of service for a very affordable price that no one else in Pierce County has been able to match. We feel good about providing GOOD SERVICE at a BARGAIN PRICE and our clients seem to feel good about it too!
Read more »