You MUST APPLY in order for us to say whether your application is approvable or not.
But BEFORE you spend S50 to apply, here are some things you might want to consider, things we DON'T want to see on your rental application:
- An EVICTION
- MONEY OWED to a past landlord
- Your monthly NET income is LESS THAN 3 TIMES THE RENT (Monthly Net income is after tax withholding, so it is your "take home" pay)
- Credit score BELOW 600?
- More than 3 accounts in COLLECTIONS (in last 12 months)
- More than 1 LATE RENT PAYMENT (in last 12 months)
- Serious CRIMINAL HISTORY
- An OPEN BANKRUPTCY
- Dogs under 1 year old or un-neutered (pet decision requires application)
This is to help you decide if you want to apply. Just because you don't have any of the above problems doesn't mean you are or will be approved. You must APPLY in order for us to make that decision.
Do you still have questions?
- Afraid your application is "borderline" in some area?
- Have an "unusual situation" that makes the application look bad?
- Wonder about some weaknesses in your application?
Then complete the following questionnaire for an automated response that may help you decide whether to apply or not.
(There is NO NEED to complete this questionnaire if you already meet the criteria below and have no "special situation")
NOTE - Completing this questionnaire does NOT guarantee an approved application OR take the place of making a rental application.
AM I APPROVABLE? QUIZ
If you have ANY of the following then chances your application will be approved are very low:
- Any EVICTIONS in the last 7 years.
- OWE MONEY TO A FORMER LANDLORD, for rent or damages.
- Have any SERIOUS CRIMINAL HISTORY, charges presently pending or convictionsin the last 7 years.
- Have a PET DOG OR CAT that is less than 1 year old, has not been spayed or neutered,has bitten anyone or (if a dog) is on the "restrictedbreed" list.
More information for you:
1. CREDIT SCORE
2. RENTAL REFERENCE
3. EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE
4. RENT PAYMENT HISTORY
We DON'T want to see...
- More than 1 LATE RENT PAYMENTS in the last 12 months
- You pay your rent to someone other than the property owner or manager