And the big question today is "Am I Approvable?"
Listed below are the kinds of things we don't want to encounter when screening an application:
- OWING MONEY to a former landlord
- Total monthly household NET INCOME BELOW 3 TIMES THE RENT
- CREDIT SCORE BELOW 600?
- More than 3 COLLECTIONS (or "charge offs") in last 12 months
- More than 1 LATE RENT(or house) Payment in the last 12 months
- Serious CRIMINAL HISTORY, charges pending or convictions
- BANKRUPTCY in the last 3 years?
- Have a dog that is LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD, IS UN-NEUTERED, has ever bitten anyone… or is on the restricted breeds list.
Still not sure if your application will meet our approval standards?
Afraid that your application is "borderline"?
Have an "unusual situation" that makes your application look bad?
To get an opinion of your rental application or to identify possible WEAKNESSES in it, you can take the "test" below and submit it directly to us... BEFORE you pay $40 and apply...
If you have ANY of the following then chances your application will be approved are very low:
- Any EVICTIONS in the last 7 years.
- OWE MONEY TO A FORMER LANDLORD, for rent or damages.
- Have any SERIOUS CRIMINAL HISTORY, charges presently pending or convictionsin the last 7 years.
- Have a PET DOG OR CAT that is less than 1 year old, has not been spayed or neutered,has bitten anyone or (if a dog) is on the "restrictedbreed" list.
More information for you:
1. CREDIT SCORE
2. RENTAL REFERENCE
3. EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE
4. RENT PAYMENT HISTORY
We DON'T want to see...
- More than 1 LATE RENT PAYMENTS in the last 12 months
- You pay your rent to someone other than the property owner or manager