We are a “flat rate” company. Whether a property rents for $900 or $9,000/month, we charge a FLAT RATE, as little as $95/month, and NOT 10% of the monthly rent as others do! We give you better service for less cost… that’s what we call “good value”!
Our 40 years of experience have prepared us very well for effectively screening potential tenants, the primary key to effective property management. We have learned many lessons from the past and we seldom get fooled anymore! Good management is just as much managing the renter as it is managing the property, and we excel at both!
Pay us nothing up front! Any advertising costs are OUR problem, and we don’t get paid anything until we have done our job. We save you money!
You Can’t Lose Program
We have a program for property owners called “You Can’t Lose”. We at Red Roof Rentals are committed to being RESPONSIBLE and SAVING YOU MONEY and we are willing to share the burden with you a bit when tenant problems arise. When a tenant moves out and the cost to restore the property exceeds the deposit, then we will pay up to $250 of any repair/cleaning/utility costs that EXCEED the tenant’s Security Deposit. Read more about our “YOU CAN’T LOSE” program.
For reviewing only
For reviewing only
Here’s How It Works:What YOU do:
- Sign a management contract
- Give us a clean house with everything working and 3 sets of keys.
- Pay nothing up front!
- We advertise the property at our expense with color flyers and online ads, and respond immediately to inquiries. We show the property to pre-qualified interested parties as quickly as possible and frequently work weekends to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- We screen applicants carefully based on 40 years of experience and select the best tenant possible for you. We go way beyond just looking at a credit score and don’t believe what’s on an application until we verify it. If we need to we will drive by an applicant’s current residence before making an approval decision.
- We collect deposits and hold them in our state audited trust accounts.
- Net rent proceeds are paid out within days to get owners their money as soon as possible. We prefer to direct deposit money to our owners.
- We handle all calls from the tenants concerning questions and repairs. Completing repairs quickly and affordably keeps BOTH the owner and the renter satisfied…and that is our goal!